We adhere to the following Statement of Faith (adopted from the Evangelical Council of Financial Accountability and the National Association of Evangelicals):
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for help on canceling your recurring donation.
All forms of payment are accepted. Checks, credit cards, PayPal, bank transfers are all acceptable payment options.
Our coaching focuses on the whole growth of your congregation. Your church isn’t cookie cutter, and a cookie cutter program won’t help your congregation grow closer to Christ. We provide experienced coaches who will help you find your church’s unique strengths, set measurable goals for creating a discipleship culture, and guide you in achieving eternal outcomes.
still need help
We enjoy adapting our strategies to offer every client the best
solutions that are at the forefront of the industry.